- Everything you need for run, is good footwear.
- Design your running courses.
- If you are a beginner, respect the 4/20 rule.
Four times a week. at least twenty minutes.
- Buy a heart rate monitor. Calculate your maximum-, resting-and training heart rate.
- Nourish yourself healthy.
- Run in all weather conditions.
- Don’t forget to drink at warm temperatures or long running courses.
- Create yourself short- and long-term realistic goals.
- Don’t compare yourself with other athletes. Compare yourself with yourself!
The world is beautiful, if you change you.